Kemper Service

• Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Kemper Support and the job they do. I recently developed an issue with button #1 on my Stage and I can’t thank their staff enough. Once I submitted a ticket, I got a quick reply and we tried a few other options before deciding it was best to send back. Sent back the original the day before Thanksgiving - the new one was in my hands this morning. I actually checked when it arrived back to Kemper and they had already sent me an email with a tracking number within about two hours of their receiving it so the only delay was shipping (however considering the holiday and weekend I’m doing ok)

When I discovered the issue, I toyed with the idea of sending back to AMS where I ordered... glad I didn’t and went this route instead. I know some other stage owners have had some similar opportunities, so I just thought I would post some good feedback in case your deciding which way to go.

Big thanks to both Peter and Parker at KPA for their help! I’ve been playing the new one since and so far everything seems great - no issues and rocking like it should. Loaded up my Flash-drive with the backup I made prior to sending the other one back and all is good!