OSX Mavericks compatibility with RM3

• Hi, please make it happen when Rig Manager 3 will be official. I'm sure there is a not only me that use older OS and majority of programs or editors from competition support Mavericks.

I'm sure older OS users are not so anecdotic, please consider us. I'm not a computer scientist but with the beta i can install the RM3 with no problem but it doesn't want to open cause of the OS, is there so much work to make ? (install is not the problem)

Thanks in advance, I know there are not a lot of chance to make it happen but it would be very appreciated (not only by me I'm sure).

• Please consider this

a Software vendor never can support a OS that is not longer supported by the OS vendor !!

I'm a Software engineer and I now what I'm talking about.

You will not have any support from the OS Vendor (Microsoft or Apple).

You have to use the "up to date" software Development Tools and Frameworks from Microsoft ( Visual Studio ) or Apple (Xcode)

to get your developer support from the OS Vendor.

This new tools don't support older OS by default.

So it is not only a thing about garantee or willing or so.

It's simply not possible.

Be the force with you ;)

• Well it seems to work well for some people with that trick so it seems to be possible with not a big deal from kemper to allow us to use it (I may didn't understand your point I'm not a software engineer):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well it seems to work well for some people with that trick so it seems to be possible with not a big deal from kemper to allow us to use it (I may didn't understand your point I'm not a software engineer):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks for sharing :thumbup: