RigManager 3.0 beta: miss some keystrokes

• First of all: Thanks to the team members who made this nice software upgrade available to us! Schönes Nicholausi-Geschenk!

I installed the shoftware today and tried. No crashes, good responses, fine communication between RigManager and the Stage.

One minor thing I miss: with old RigManager I could select rigs by cursor keys and it was loaded automatically into Stage; now I must do a double click with the mouse, instead of pressing the space key. And: a selected rig could be deleted by pressing the DEL key. I think these keyboard functions could be made workable again.

Oh, and another minor thing: The install dialog in Windows has an option to for the other local drives. It shows them, but I cannot select for instance drive D: . It would be a good thing to select another drive and a subdirectory where to install to. (Personally I hat to install all software to drive C:).

Edited once, last by CarloLf ().

• BTW install directory: I helped myself by justing moving the whole "Kemper Amps" directory from C: to another disk/subdir. It works, nothing to be hacked in the registry.