RM3 bug report: saving in Performance mode

• * Open performance in RM3 for editing

* Make a change to slot 1 -> Store Performance in #x button becomes active

* go to another slot for editing -> Store Performance in #x becomes inactive (even though unsaved changes are still in memory)

* Need to make a change to activate the Store button again

Store button should stay active across all slots in a performance once you've made a change in any one slot.

Cheers,

Torsten

• Addendum: even when saving with the store button, the changes don't actually get saved on the Profiler (Stage)

* Open a performance in RM3 for editing (double-click to preview and edit)

* make a change to slot 1 (e.g. change gain for the amp from 1.5 to 2.0

* press the "Store Performance in #x" button

* open a different performance for editing

* go back to the first performance

* the changed parameter is back to its original value (e.g. gain 1.5 instead of 2.0)

This is extremely unpleasant - means that while I can edit comfortably on my PC, I need to run over to the Stage to do the saving.

Please, Kemper team, hope you can fix this soon...

Cheers,

Torsten

• We already had a thread on this issue:

Right, but

a) I was originally addressing a different issue (the "store" button de-activating)

b) I was trying to create a reproducible step-by-step bug report instead of adding another "It doesn't work" to the thread.

Happy to attach the second post to the other thread - the first one is a different matter.

• Hi, I'd just install RM3 and open it.

First, there is missing part on the screen and second (the big joke !) : "Your profiler need an update [...]Profiler 7.1.6 is required." =O:/:rolleyes::cursing: or :D

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• Does someone have a tip please ?

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• Another mistake for me : I read on the forum that some users had operation system uploaded at 7.1.7 - but on the support page I only have : "

PROFILER Operating System 7.1.5 Release for Head and Rack versions" for the latest version ???

• Oh ok thanks !! ;)