Bigger feet or any other tricks for putting the toaster on top of other heads?

• So I have to put my toaster on top of other backline amps quite often and as the feet are quite small the handle of a backline Marshall JCM2000 or whatever leads to a wobbly situation.

Does anyone here have tips for bigger feet or something else?

• I’ve often felt the same, the feet are too small for my liking.

I also resort to Muddy’s solution, however, I use MDF. Myabe I’m missing a trick. I could start making tonewood Kemper blocks. Get a brighter snappier tone by jacking your KPA up on maple or a nice balanced tone with Rosewood. Is your KPA to bright and fizzy? no problem try our Mahogany riser blocks ?

• Get some bigger rubber feet from your local hardware-store. If you need longer screws to hold the new feet make sure the new screws have the correct threads and take care to cut them to the appropriate length to make sure the screws do not touch circuit-boards inside the KPA-head. I have one of my KPA-heads attached to a rack-shelf with screws and noticed in the process that parts inside the KPA are visible just inside the holes in the chassis where the feet are secured.

• I came across some rubber feet from something else I think it was some kind of Hardware pack of random screws and rubber feet and the rubber feet that I chose to use actually make it look like my toaster has feet lol I just used super glue