Malfunction KEMPER PROFILER STAGE

• I returned the Kemper profiler stage product in question for manufacturing defects about 1 month after the purchase made on Thomann.

From the first few days after starting to use the Kemper Profiler Stage, the display would occasionally go blank for a few seconds but after a few moments the correct functioning would resume.

Furthermore, from time to time at startup it remains locked at the first start-up screen (written KEMPER PROFILER)

Finally, the Kemper turned off during use in an absolutely inexplicable way.

The Kemper seemed to have no power and the top LED does not turn on to indicate that the power is off.

After about 3 hours the Kemper started working again but often it did not respond to commands (especially in the activation / deactivation of the switches connected to the effects)

Thomann withdrew the product, unfortunately I had just breached the trial period by a few days (3 or 4 days) and had to treat it under warranty.

They send me back the kemper after almost 1 month but, after a few days of use (not even 1 week) the problem of blocking the initial screen reappears.

Thomann withdraws my kemper for the second time.

It caused me many hardships and many economic losses. The car is fantastic but as of today (8/12/2019) I am still without my kemper because Thomann has yet to handle the warranty.

• Sorry bro, but my Italian is not good enough to help you out, and I dont think you would find many active italian members here. If anything, I speak/write in english, spanish and german.

The answer is 42

• Translation:

"I returned the Kemper profiler stage product in question for manufacturing defects about 1 month after the purchase made on Thomann. From the first few days after starting to use the Kemper Profiler Stage, the display would occasionally go blank for a few seconds but after a few moments the correct functioning would resume. Furthermore, from time to time it remains locked at the first start-up screen (KEMPER PROFILER written) Finally, the Kemper turned off during use in an absolutely inexplicable way.
    The Kemper seemed to have no more power and did not even turn on the LED at the top which indicates the power is off.

After about 3 hours the Kemper started working again but often it did not respond to commands (especially in the activation / deactivation of the switches connected to the effects)
    Thomann withdrew the product, unfortunately I had just breached the trial period by a few days (3 or 4 days) and had to treat it under warranty.

They send me back the kemper after almost 1 month but, after a few days of use (not even 1 week) the problem of blocking the initial screen reappears.
    Thomann withdraws my kemper for the second time.
    It caused me many hardships and many economic losses. The car is fantastic but as of today (8/12/2019) I am still without my kemper because Thomann has yet to handle the guarantee"

• Welcome and all the best for you - I am sure Thomann will work it out.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de