kemper Profiler with Rme Products.

• Hello

I'm having a hard time trying to decide and comprehend if I should get the RME adi 2 DAC to paired with my RME UC interface. I like the way the kemper sounds already with my interface RME UC, but "maybe"? will sound better if I buy the RME ADI 2 DAC? if so, how will be the connection? can I get the chain done and will everything just work fine? can someone explain if there is enough outputs to make it work or do I need another product like RME ADI 2 PRO instead of the DAC version? I'm confuse and I will appreciate if someone can help me with this matter. Thanks.

• I have a RME Fireface UC and I am very satisfied with the UC. I think you will not hear a significant difference. Another point are your control speakers or your headphones.

zuviel thread macht blead

• I have a RME Fireface UC and I am very satisfied with the UC. I think you will not hear a significant difference. Another point are your control speakers or your headphones.

I'm using only headphones right now, but that's the real question here, if there is someone who got the adi 2 dac or pro and got any improvement of the sound with the profiler, because hearing from other people, the sound of the adi 2 dac is much better than the rme interface talking in sound in general, listening music , etc..