Big Profile Session.

• Sorry for the delay in getting the extra stuff I did for you guys.
    Im trying to figure out still how to save just the cabs to the flah drive to share.
    Once this is figured out, i'll post a link to that on first page too.

Thanks for all the comments, its people like you that make people like me wnat to do more to help :)

Andy

• One way to get the cabs on the flash drive would be once the flash is inserted, select "external storage" then the backup/export option will appear atop the screen. Hit the button above that option and Bob's your uncle. You'll have to wade thru all your profiles to weed them out but they will be on the flash.

Thanks for putting these up by the way- really looking forward to the cabs! Will be happily sending some dough your way later on.

• Andy.....these are absolutely AMAZING! Seriously man, my hand is so cramped from playing on these for the last hour. I just tested them through my strat and everything sounded stellar. Cant wait to try them on my Wolfgang. I could delete every profile I have, except for the Nace and your profiles, and be completely content. I dont have alot to donate, however someone who has put out this much effort into to giving the quality of profiles here, is worthy of donations. Im not gonna go into a diatribe of how I feel about charging for profiles. I hope it doesnt become the trend. Clearly you are NOT charging for these and just asking for donations. What you have done certainly constitutes that. I will pm you tomorrow, Im assuming you have some sort of paypal account where we can donate? Just an awesome job brother.

• Wow.KILLER profiles here.
    Your Super Reverbs are the best I have played so far.
    The Two Rocks are STUNNING.
    Tworock dm full is my number one.
    Just put a pure booster and it sounds ridiculous. :thumbup:
    Just a question, I love the SR 1969 + rc but what does rc stand for ?

They really could be included in the stock profiles collection.

Thanks for the amazing job, really appreciate.

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• Thanks guys.

One thing I am concerned about though is the "heavier" side to all things rock!. im not a metal player, although I did some research before hand, I hope that I can keep you happy also. (i.e the Mesa's/treadplates etc) - id be intersted to hear from any of the metal/higainers out there for better or for worse..
    As there is nothing like real world feedback. and I can take that info into the next rigpack i do!.
    (oh yeah there is plenty more)

I'd like to improve where I can, onwards and upwards.
    Thankyou so much for listining.

• Ahahahaa! I love your tag line Gene!

• All i can say is thank you, this collection is without doubt the finest we've had so far, and thats not to belittle the efforts of some other now famous profilers, but these have taken the unit to another level, absolutely magnificent, a truly generous gift to a whole bunch of people you've never met, but who are all in your debt. Thankyou

• Thanks guys.

One thing I am concerned about though is the "heavier" side to all things rock!. im not a metal player, although I did some research before hand, I hope that I can keep you happy also. (i.e the Mesa's/treadplates etc) - id be intersted to hear from any of the metal/higainers out there for better or for worse..
    As there is nothing like real world feedback. and I can take that info into the next rigpack i do!.
    (oh yeah there is plenty more)

I'd like to improve where I can, onwards and upwards.
    Thankyou so much for listining.

My favorites from you are the amps that do very well having that big open sound. The plexi , /13, baseman etc all sound amazing. The mesas and amps meant for metal or rock, while decent aren't my favorites in that amp genre. I think maybe there was too much top end captured or something. Though I havntspent time yet messing with the eq. Will have to see if I can dial them in more to my liking. Not to take away from all the great stuff. But since u asked for feedback

• Hi mr And,

I'm interested in your post amp eq on some of the profiles.

Was this to get the profile nearer to the actual amp sound or would you have used post amp eq on the real amp in the same way?

Cheers

Andy