SOLVED! Expression pedal connected - kills Kemper sound

• Hey people.

I just recieved my Mission Engineering EP1-KP today and was very exited to dig into the realm of using a Wah on the Kemper. It looked really easy on the Youtube clip, ME put up themselves, explaining the process of connecting the device and how to get it to work. The Kemper System Pages has changed since this video came out, though. I managed to (or at least I think I managed) to figure out what to do, but apparently I'm doing something wrong. The footswitch turns the Wah on/off and the pedal itself changes the parameter that says "calibration". So I guess it is correct set up. BUT...when I put in the cables it kills all sound of the Kemper. Nothing happens if I turn off the Wah and push the pedal up and down. No sound. What I've done is this:

- I pressed and held the Effects button and turned the Browser know to see the different Wahs. I selected the first one just named "Wah Wah".

- The Wah is on Stomp A.

- I made sure to connect a TRS cable to Output 1 of the pedal and a normal jack cable to output 2 of the pedal and the same in the Kemper.

- I pressed the System button and pressed and pressed the Page button 5 times and reached "Pedal 1".

- I selected Pedal Type 1 (under Mode) and Wah Pedal (under Function).

- I pressed the Page button again and reached "Pedal 2".

- Under Mode I tried both Dual Switch and Mono Switch and under Switch Tip I selected Stomp A On/Off. The latter seems to be working.

I hope to get some kind of help with this.

Edited 2 times, last by b_ryan ().

• All I did was turning my computer and Kemper off yesterday and today I started med Kemper and plugged in my headphones and it worked. I then put in the S/Pdif cables and it worked. I opened the RM3.0 and it works. WTF :wacko: But I’m happy :)