Happy Kemper User :)

• Hi all

Thanks to all for contributions toward getting me started on my Kemper. I'm now very very happy with it indeed :P

I bought a powered rack, the remote and a Mission EP1-KP. My "On-stage" speaker is a Marshall 1936 with two Celestion F12-X200s - wired in series to present 16ohm to the Kemper (@300w) so hopefully I won't blow a driver.

Totally blown away as to how close to that "in the room" sound that lot gets me.

Profiles from: M Britt, Guido, Tone Junkie, TMS Profiles, a couple of the Kemper profiles as supplied and a couple from Rig Manager. I also bought some IRs from TJ.

Fav amp sounds: Marshall - Plexi, 6100, JCM800 and Jubilee, Fender Deluxe Reverb, AC30, Carol-Ann, Orange Rocker and TH30.

Guitars: USA Standard Tele 1990, Dan Smith Strat 1982 (w/1960 rewound SCs & Bareknuckle Crawler HB), Heritage Gold-Top, Gibson SG 2006 (490 pups), Peerless Epiphone Dot335 (w/Bareknuckle Nantucket pups), Rob Williams (Strat type guitar) with Bareknuckle pups.

Used it for a gig on Saturday in stereo through the PA, 2x12 on stage and it sounded great both from a guitarist's point of view and in the mix for the band.

I'm sure it'll only get better as I get more into it.

One question: How do I get onto the "Private" forum - I can't see how to register?

Regards and thanks

• I'm sure it'll only get better as I get more into it.

You can bet mate :thumbup:8)

Good to hear that the gig went well and that you had fun. All the stuff you describe is pretty decent so from here it will only get even better just by your increasing experience. Enjoy!

P.S.: I'm the only one in my band not using in-ears - and I love the face of my band mates when I come up with another great new sound from the Kemper. These guys can express good sound with a certain smile 8o

• One question: How do I get onto the "Private" forum - I can't see how to register?

Go to the main Kemper site, make sure you're logged-in and you'll find the facility to register your unit's serial number in your account area.

Just be sure to obey the upper-and-lower-case statuses of the letters.

Welcome, BY! :)

• Rob Williams (Strat type guitar) with Bareknuckle pups.

I have a Rob Williams...had it custom made for my 40th Birthday...just love it.

for anyone who hasn't had a custom guitar made, its a fab process. I chose the wood ( the actual pieces), every aspect of the design, neck profile and customer features ( like a built in sustainer and leds in the neck)...all for a price cheaper than a new Les Paul!