New faces at Kemper?

• relatively new :) I'm here for almost 2 years. If only I had know I'd be active in the forum, I would've thought of a cooler name :D I guess you guys haven't been seeing us before much because we work with editor related things (so we didn't have any spare time to check the forum ;) )

kriwat gconrads Terrific work guys. congrats!!! My only suggestion to the Editor so far: the graphic eq shall have a graphic eq or display like the physical KP. Thanks guys!!

• Haha, love those clichés! Currently eating Grünkohl + sausage. :)

When I Googled Grünkohl the first entry that came up said, "German comfort food," so that sounds like the programmer's equivalent of Pizza here in the US. :thumbup:

Whatever gets you through the release, right? :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• When I Googled Grünkohl the first entry that came up said, "German comfort food," so that sounds like the programmer's equivalent of Pizza here in the US. :thumbup:

Whatever gets you through the release, right? :)

Up here in The GWN it's Poutine.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• Up here in The GWN it's Poutine.

I did a long weekend in Toronto back in the 80s, can't believe I didn't try that!

Probably just as well, since the chances of finding it here in Atlanta are somewhere between slim and none. Although in fairness, having lived in NY, I also use the term "pizza" loosely, since what you find here bears no resemblance to the real thing. It doesn't even drip grease when you fold the slice.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• As others have echoed... thanks for the great work and nice to finally put a name/face to the credits!

Jeffro... also an ex-software developer (although that was mostly in TI DSP assembly code and good old-fashioned C)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston