Rig Manager 3.0 Beta and OSX.

• Hi guys

So, downloaded Beta Profiler OS and then Beta Rig Manager, all looked good until I saw Mac OS version 10.12 or higher, I am 10.7.

Ok , no prob, I uninstalled RM and loaded RM 2.3.14. Now however it looks like Profiler is not talking to RM, error message pops up saying RM needs updating, yet it tells me, on check for software updates, that indeed I am up to date.

Any thoughts, I did not back up profiler, but that actually is working fine, do you think this maybe a problem that will be solved in future updates?

Beta RM Editor a luxury, but I do use the RM a lot.

Any thoughts/help greatly appreciated.

Andy

• Thks Ruefus, that is an option but being that I am not in the market for a new PC anytime soon, it seems that if I downgrade any future upgrades to the profiler will not be available to me if I wish to use the normal RM.

• Thks Ruefus, that is an option but being that I am not in the market for a new PC anytime soon, it seems that if I downgrade any future upgrades to the profiler will not be available to me if I wish to use the normal RM.

Yup... you need to have an earlier version of OS on your Kemper to run RM 2.x

• KPA OS 7 beta requires RM 3.0. It won’t work with 2.x.

Going back and forth is no issue. All you lose right now is the editor. I believe that once 3.0 is cleaned up you’ll be able to run it but the editor won’t appear.

For Beta 7.17:
    KEMPER Rig Manager™ 3.0.78 or higher is required to communicate with this operating system version.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited 4 times, last by Ruefus ().

• I'm having the same issue on OSX Catalina running profiler OS 7.17 beta and Rig Manager 3.0.79. Rig manager doesn't see the profiler. I submitted a ticket and looked through the forums and google but didn't see any identified fixes. Any thoughts on potential fixes? Thanks!

SOLVED - Following what some others did in another thread, I deleted Rig Manager, rebooted, reinstalled Rig Manager and now I can see my profiler.