The Kemper Foot Controller: A Proposal

• Hi!

I'm used to change presets with the bottom switches. But as long as I can change the behaviour on my own it would be no problem.

And hey it's my first post here. So Hi everyone ;)

So, should I mark you down with a vote on that?

Well then yes, please!

• Don't be wrong.

LA FAMIGLIA
    Custom Services - At Home

8|:S
    Whoops... sorry! My bad! Actually, it was a bug on Kemper's forum servers. :S

Allright here's the *new* statistics - just in!!!

*FX on bottom row:
    La Famiglia
    1129 votes
    *Rigs on bottom row:
    La Famiglia's associates
    -30 (that's right, minus!) votes
    *Neutral:
    6 votes but will be added to "FX on bottom row!"

Hey! Let's have a Spaghetti Puttanesca at the usual place! I'm buying! :S

:D

• ROTFLMAO

Chris, you'd be a very good picciotto! Too bad you're not Italian :P

Jokes apart, thanks for your spirit mate.. I appreciate it a lot! :)

...And now, let's hope Eng. Kemper (or any other FWIW) doesn't get crazy trying to understand what's going on LOL

• :D
    Lol - no harm in having a bit of fun!!
    Ok, before CK (or his famiglia) rips us a new one, here's the current statistics. Anyone who cares - feel free to join!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current votes:

-FX on bottom row:
    MoreK, killihan, Chris Beaver, richaxes, guitarnet70, TMV, vibracore (il padrino)
    7 votes

-Rigs on bottom row:
    DanielRigler, Steeldom, Vitchpat1, schneidas, RAPH, ace, jakeykim, JoeBlob, luntho, imall41(vote changed), Gibson, Froschn, Acker, Zappledan (vote changed)
    14 votes

-Neutral:
    and44, Guitartone, Stemast (vote changed), Doc (vote changed), BRUNO
    5 votes

• I've been thinking about this some more and want to switch my vote for rigs on the bottom row. Here's my logic - I can save one profile with different FX active as different rigs, even with multiple FX differences between rigs. That saves foot strokes on a change (e.g. adding boost, cutting off chorus, changing EQ). Making all those adjustments by FX switches would be rough, but having them saved as another rig would be one click. 8)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I've been thinking about this some more and want to switch my vote for rigs on the bottom row. Here's my logic - I can save one profile with different FX active as different rigs, even with multiple FX differences between rigs. That saves foot strokes on a change (e.g. adding boost, cutting off chorus, changing EQ). Making all those adjustments by FX switches would be rough, but having them saved as another rig would be one click. 8)

My point as well :)

This helps thinking the KPA more like "a digital device" (in the workflow I mean) IMO, while making it easier to switch FX makes it more like "an amp".

That's why I voted the other way around :P