Power Up Output Profile

• I play live in a variety of venues and have output profiles saved (on Rack and Stage) that are specific to the requirements for each venue. I have learned (the hard way) that the Kemper does not boot up to the last used output profile. Is there anything regarding setup that I might be missing? I’ve only been using KPA for about a year, so I still consider myself a novice to some degree.

• Don't know, what you mean by the term "output profile". None of our terms. Is output presets, what you are referring to?

All settings of the Output Section are by definition global, applied to all modes (Browser Mode, Performance Mode,....) and maintained during a restart.

Output presets are a vehicle to store and load a subset of output settings for different environments. Volumes are for example not include as we don't want, that loading an output preset could lead to huge volume jumps. But again, if you load an output preset its settings take effect and all output settings are maintained during a restart. Check it out!