Output Profile When KPA Powers Up

• I play live in a variety of venues and have output profiles saved (on Rack and Stage) that are specific to the requirements for each venue. I have learned (the hard way) that the Kemper does not boot up to the last used output profile. Is there anything regarding setup that I might be missing? I’ve only been using KPA for about a year, so I still consider myself a novice to some degree.

• The Profiler will always boot up with the latest output settings.

You probably think that it might be different because the highlight is not set in the output preset list - but that does not say anything.

Additionally, in OS 7.1.x, the highlight is also been reflected.

• I play live in a variety of venues and have output profiles saved (on Rack and Stage) that are specific to the requirements for each venue. I have learned (the hard way) that the Kemper does not boot up to the last used output profile. Is there anything regarding setup that I might be missing? I’ve only been using KPA for about a year, so I still consider myself a novice to some degree.

I also notice it does not save the "main volume" or if the power amp is on or off. For example I use a different output setting(saved) at a gig, which is different from a rehersal(saved) and again different at home. While it does save some of the settings, it does not save the "main output volume" or if the power amp is on or off. So if I go from my home setting to a gig. I have to not only call up my output setting for the gig that I have saved, I have to reset the output volume and if I need the power amp on, That too.

• Yes, last used, But I have a specific setting for a Show with my band. It returns to last used, that doesn't have the proper output level FOH is expecting. I have to be exact as our whole IEM setup and FOH depends on recalled saved settings on the monitor and FOH boards. But if I go to a Saved output profile it doesn't recall All of those settings. Just some. Doesn't save "main output levels" those I have specifically set for the gig or if the power amp is on(which is exactly the same for every show). I have to change to that output setting then manually set the output level and turn the power amp on, if it was off in the last used setting. I think it should save All of the output parameters for a saved output setting. I go between three and I have to adjust the output levels and the power amp on/off.

• Yes, last used, But I have a specific setting for a Show with my band. It returns to last used, that doesn't have the proper output level FOH is expecting. I have to be exact as our whole IEM setup and FOH depends on recalled saved settings on the monitor and FOH boards. But if I go to a Saved output profile it doesn't recall All of those settings. Just some. Doesn't save "main output levels" those I have specifically set for the gig or if the power amp is on(which is exactly the same for every show). I have to change to that output setting then manually set the output level and turn the power amp on, if it was off in the last used setting. I think it should save All of the output parameters for a saved output setting. I go between three and I have to adjust the output levels and the power amp on/off.

Agree