Performance that freezes the Kemper

• See attachment

I can't seem to find a place in support to actually upload an image.

I also cannot select the offending performance in Rig Manager. Everytime I select this performance the Kemper freezes and I have to shut down.

This is the first performance I have created in RM3 I am a bit loath to create another in case the same thing happens again. I can't delete the rouge performance as delete is greyed out. I have moved it to (55) somewhere I won't accidentally load it.

• Cancel the good news. After working on modifying some performances the crash has happened yet again. It is making dragging and dropping into a performance almost impossible and if it doesn't crash it does not always save. I have spoken to support and it is a known issue, which is a relief as I now know that it is not just me.

• Cancel the good news. After working on modifying some performances the crash has happened yet again. It is making dragging and dropping into a performance almost impossible and if it doesn't crash it does not always save. I have spoken to support and it is a known issue, which is a relief as I now know that it is not just me.

Are you crashing when the profiler is in performance mode? Have you tried doing it in Browse mode?

The same thing happened to me ... I created a "corrupt" performance, and could not delete it without crashing my toaster.

This morning I did a factory reset holding down system button at startup.

Downloaded and installed latest "stable" OS & RM.

Then in browse mode I was finally able to remove corrupted performance.

Seems fine now.

I was never a big "give me an editor" dude ... until I used it. Very useful !!

I'm not going to reinstall it right away though ... I can wait for a final release .

** Image is from crash when loading bad Pro**