Morphing....what's it all about?

• Hi everyone. I hear people talk about using the "morphing" function on the Kemper and how useful it is. Could someone explain to me exactly what it is and how they use it to their advantage? Thanks!

- DF

• I advise you to read the famous one KEMPER PROFILER Main Manual 7.0 then we can talk about it

• Every single continuous parameter of a Rig can be morphed. This includes all continuous parameters of effect modules and amplifier.

I use it to go from homogeneously distorted to crunch

• I’ve used it for delay mix and a couple EQ tweaks to get a sound to ‘poke out’ of the mix a bit.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hi everyone. I hear people talk about using the "morphing" function on the Kemper and how useful it is. Could someone explain to me exactly what it is and how they use it to their advantage? Thanks!

Hi deigoruellez this is unique function among digital guitar gear. You have 2 states, between which you can switch instantly, in a timeframe (i.e. 2secs) or you can use your pedal to wander from state1 to state2 and backwards. For example state1 can have little gain on amp, added mids, and delay mix at 100%. State2 is super crunch, mids are scooped and delay mix is 20%.

Check this video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can also set it to be instantaneous and have it toggle with the bottom row of buttons on the remote. This way you could, for example back off gain a certain amount while increasing delay. And go back and forth instantly between those two settings. Quite often I find this useful where I don’t need a certain effect to turn completely on and off in a song, but perhaps more or less subtle from one section to another. Rather than having a second almost duplicate rig with one setting different than the original.

• I advise you to read the famous one KEMPER PROFILER Main Manual 7.0 then we can talk about it

• Every single continuous parameter of a Rig can be morphed. This includes all continuous parameters of effect modules and amplifier.

I use it to go from homogeneously distorted to crunch

• Hi deigoruellez this is unique function among digital guitar gear. You have 2 states, between which you can switch instantly, in a timeframe (i.e. 2secs) or you can use your pedal to wander from state1 to state2 and backwards. For example state1 can have little gain on amp, added mids, and delay mix at 100%. State2 is super crunch, mids are scooped and delay mix is 20%.

Check this video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you so much! Super helpful.