usb with cabinets into Profiler

• I have formatted a usb and have put a number of cabs in a folder on it. I put the stick into my powered Profiler and then I get the message: the usb needs to be formatted. So I confirm this with YES. At that moment the Profiler doesn't react anymore and I have to shut down the whole amp, hoping that this doesn't affect all of my profiles. This is not the case so I repeat thhis procedure. The same result with shutting down theProfiler. What is wrong here...?

• Try formatting the USB drive with your PC/Mac first, then with the Kemper. After this put the cabs in the "share" folder (don't know the exact name atm) and try again. If this doesn't help try another pen drive.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Try formatting the USB drive with your PC/Mac first, then with the Kemper. After this put the cabs in the "share" folder (don't know the exact name atm) and try again. If this doesn't help try another pen drive.

Good advice. After that I'm afraid that you'll need to contact support.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• After that I'm afraid that you'll need to contact support.

Not inevitably. I think I read somewhere here that the Kemper has sometimes problems with pen drives which have a lot of storage capacity. Maybe he should try one with less.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Not inevitably. I think I read somewhere here that the Kemper has sometimes problems with pen drives which have a lot of storage capacity. Maybe he should try one with less.

Good point. I had forgotten about that.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer