Rise Time feature in Vibrato

• Hi!

As the famous VB-2 has, a "rise time" feature in the vibrato FX would be marvellous. You could indeed do something similar with morphing but it's not quite the same since you can't make it momentary as the VB-2 does in "unlatch" mode. In The VB-2 "unlach" mode you can trigger the vibrato by holding down the pedal and the "rise time" knob adjust the time that the effect takes to get to the depth you have set. When you release the pedal the effect ends. "Latch" mode works exactly the same but you have to step on the pedal to turn it on and press it again to turn it off; "rise time" also works this way. "Bypass" mode would be what kemper vibrato effect does, losing the other two modes, much more interesting in my opinion.

This would be pretty easy to do if you had a "rise time" parameter inside kemper's vibrato effect. You could easily emulate "unlach" or "latch" modes. You could also add a "release time" parameter to make it even more usefull than the VB-2.

Thanks!

[Blocked Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/br22Fjz2-7w/maxresdefault.jpg]

• Excellent, thanks burkhard, I didn’t know. It’s a way to do it, it’s possible at least. Nonetheless, it would be great to have that feature inside Vibrato FX settings and have morph available for whatever you need.