Moving Profiles from RM/Kemper to USB

• How do I do this?

In OSX where are the profiles stored?

Also, if not using a PC and I want to move profiles from USB to the Kemper, is there a way to select which to copy over instead of moving them all?

• How do I do this?

In OSX where are the profiles stored?

Also, if not using a PC and I want to move profiles from USB to the Kemper, is there a way to select which to copy over instead of moving them all?

Oops.. Sorry read what your wrote fast. Wrong response above. I normally wipe my USB after I transfer to the Kemper so I can't help ya with that.

• One way to do it is to insert the USB drive into your computer. Open the window for that USB drive, and then you can drag and drop the rigs directly out of rig manager onto the USB drive.

If you’re planning on putting those rigs directly back into another camper, format the USB in a camper, and put the rigs into the shared folder. If you want to copy all the rigs in a kemper onto a USB drive, create a back up file. You can open up the back up file in rig manager.

• One way to do it is to insert the USB drive into your computer. Open the window for that USB drive, and then you can drag and drop the rigs directly out of rig manager onto the USB drive.

If you’re planning on putting those rigs directly back into another camper, format the USB in a camper, and put the rigs into the shared folder. If you want to copy all the rigs in a kemper onto a USB drive, create a back up file. You can open up the back up file in rig manager.

Thanks Paul.

I did read the Kemper Manual but not the one for Rig Manager.

Making restoring backups I get, it was just the part about moving actual profiles to/from the Kemper that I was wondering about.

Once I plugin the USB with a shared folder which contains the profiles that I dragged from RM, can I download to the kemper only some of them instead of everything in the shared folder?