Option for RM3 to manage stomps with remote

• It would be cool for my workflow if there´s an Option for RM3 to manage stomps with remote to save them quick on pc

At this time you´ll Always have to push the Stomp/effects button and the remote button to remember the Remote to activate and push save.

sorry for my poor english.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Yes please.

Now that we have the Editor in RM3 it would be nice to be able to completely edit the Rigs so you don't need to physically touch the remote .

In my case I have 2 Kempers but only one remote that is always on the rehearsal room. So if I want to edit a performance for instance at home, I then have to do more editing in the rehearsal room to assign the stomps in the remote. I usually have more time at home than what I have at band practice to be editing things...

• I think I've added my support for this before, but yes please!

Would also be great (or even greater) to have an Auto mode, where the Stomps from the current rig automatically map to the corresponding remote button, so I never have to think about it.