Kaos error when updating powerhead

• Using Windows10..Downloaded kaos, put it on a blank thumbdrive..Waited to put it in the Kemper after it was turned on and loaded up..It starts the update, but when it gets to about 50%, it stops, says "Error, cannot update-Contact Customer Support".. I've uninstalled, reinstalled...no luck..

I have submitted a ticket, but haven't heard back yet..Just got it yesterday... It "Sounds" fine, but cannot use rig manager, so can't load up any custom profiles, etc.. There Also seemed to be a bit of sound output volume inconsistency..Like a bad guitar cable (Checked them all..) The volume abruptly cuts in half, then gets loud, then no signal, then everyhtign ok.... It hasn't done it over the last few hours of playing..(I turned the Noise Gate all the way off on the front of the unit..that seemed to help (Playing at bedroom vol..low..) I'm running into a recto cab (Not doing it into my interface..) I wonder if the "Power" section has an issue.. I'm sure Customer Serv will get back to me on Monday..Anyone eles have this issue? This is my 2nd Kemper, never had this problem before.

• It sounds like the file got corrupted during the downlaod process or your USB memory stick has an issue.

Not sure, what you mean by "blank thumbdrive". If the USB memory stick has been prepared for use with the PROFILER following our instructions, it isn't blank, but has three folders: Shared, Backups, OS Update.

Make sure the current OS on your PROFIELR is at least OS 1.8.2. If the current OS is older, 1.8.2 needs to be installed first. This revision is available on our downlaod page under Older Software Versions for this purpose.

• It sounds like the file got corrupted during the downlaod process or your USB memory stick has an issue.

Not sure, what you mean by "blank thumbdrive". If the USB memory stick has been prepared for use with the PROFILER following our instructions, it isn't blank, but has three folders: Shared, Backups, OS Update.

Make sure the current OS on your PROFIELR is at least OS 1.8.2. If the current OS is older, 1.8.2 needs to be installed first. This revision is available on our downlaod page under Older Software Versions for this purpose.

Blank memory stick means "Band new thumb drive"..The thumb drive was faulty..Haven't bought a new one yet as Im up and running and am able to load profiles/rig exchange , etc..Sounds awesome, thanks.