Rig Manager not loading amps on Toaster

• So I did a data wipe on the Kemper and now I have no amps and no way to get them to the Kemper. It WAS editing my effects, so the connection was definitely there. It showed my Kemper connected, it just wouldn't load a new amp no matter what I did . I'm reverting and letting y'all have fun with the beta. I was so pumped to finally have some time to play with it. Hopefully I can get it back to working order, as it's out of warranty at this point.

• I don't know, how you performed "a data wipe" on your PROFILER and if you did, why are you surprised, that no amps are left. And referring to "amps" …. do you really mean amps in terms of amplifier presets or Rigs?

If you intend to import Rigs, then copy/paste or drag/drop Rigs from the Local Library of Rig Manager into MyProfiler under Rigs. If you itnent to import amplifier presets you can select those from the Local Library and import those into MyProfiler under presets.

If you unintentionally erased you data, you could also restore your latest PROFILER backup.

• Apologies, I wasn't clear. I had wiped the data on the unit because I hoped there was a problem that wasn't allowing me to preview amps on the Kemper from Rig Manager 3.0. Effects were working, but I could not alter or preview amps. Upon wiping, I couldn't do anything. I could not transfer amps from my local library to the Kemper amp at all. I reverted back to the official releases and all was fine. I may try again eventually, but there was definitely something wrong with RM3.0 talking to the latest beta version of the profiler with my PC setup.