Latest RM beta sees and syncs profiler, but does not interact

• Updated to latest betas of RM and KPA and running on Mac OS 10.12.6

The situation is such that RM sees my profiler and appears to sync with it. However, it does not allow me to interact with the profiler. That is to say that if I attempt to audition a profile from the desktop, nothing changes on the Kemper. Also, the editor is not available to me. No more crashes though.

• You are not alone. I, and other with me, have the same problem.

It is mentioned in another thread:

RM and Kemper not communicating

Kristian

Gibson Les Paul Std Brimstone, Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Gibson Blueshawk, Yamaha APX5, Epiphone 335 Dot
    Kemper Head & Remote, RedSound powered cab, Line6 Relay G10, TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

• I’m on the latest Beta versions of both RM and OS.

But maybe my problems was created by an earlier Beta version. Seems as I had a corrupt Performance in the KPA messing up everything.

I posted a ticket and with help from support I managed to get rid of the corrupt Performance. Now it’s working, but with some minor flaws.

Support mentioned that we will probably get update next week fixing several reported issues.

Kristian

Gibson Les Paul Std Brimstone, Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Gibson Blueshawk, Yamaha APX5, Epiphone 335 Dot
    Kemper Head & Remote, RedSound powered cab, Line6 Relay G10, TC Helicon VoiceLive 3

• Has there been any solution to this? I can't connect rig manager to profiler. Was working fine until I disconnected USB to insert into a rack for transport. Now Im struggling to get it going. Rig manager freezes and I can't even force quit. I bought my profiler 6 months ago and this issue is recurring. Such a bummer this one issue makes this amp unreliable.

• Has there been any solution to this? I can't connect rig manager to profiler. Was working fine until I disconnected USB to insert into a rack for transport. Now Im struggling to get it going. Rig manager freezes and I can't even force quit. I bought my profiler 6 months ago and this issue is recurring. Such a bummer this one issue makes this amp unreliable.

please contact support using the contact form on our website. this issue is related to your setup.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here