Finally, I played Europe - The Final Countdown. (With MB 70 Mashall sl100)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally, I played Europe - The Final Countdown. (With MB 70 Mashall sl100 Free Rig)

I think MB 70 Mashall sl100 Free is amazing.

• Well done ! Nailed it ! :thumbup:

This is also a killer version .... Literally .... :wacko:

Happy X-Mas everyone :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Good Lord! Might be the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile... at least they tried!

• Thank you, dude. I've never seen this version before.

• Hi, Thank you very much, it sounds great. I would like to know if you can tell us what effects you have included, and what adjustments you have made in each one. Well, if you could share the full rig with the modifications you made, it would be great.
    Have you tried to make a rig with the tone of kee marcello? I'm dying for the tone of The Final Countdown World tour 1987

above all I die from the tone of out of this world. If you know how to make any of those tones, I pay you for them.

• Hi, Thank you very much, it sounds great. I would like to know if you can tell us what effects you have included, and what adjustments you have made in each one. Well, if you could share the full rig with the modifications you made, it would be great.
    Have you tried to make a rig with the tone of kee marcello? I'm dying for the tone of The Final Countdown World tour 1987

above all I die from the tone of out of this world. If you know how to make any of those tones, I pay you for them.

I may not understand well because I am not good at English.

If you need Rick I played, please let me know your e-mail. I can share this as a free rig.

The tone I played was a little bit high cut , low cut EQ on the cubase.

And you want to make a kee marcello tone in the video you linked?

It would be similar if I added a little chorus and HIgh,presence to the tone I sent you.

• Hi, thank you very much. I don't know English very well, I translate everything with google. Do you speak Spanish?

My email is:

[email protected]

I want to make the tone of that video of kee marcello, but I am very bad to do rigs, I also bought the Kemper 2 weeks ago and I still don't know how everything works.

But I can tell you that I am crazy about that tone of kee marcello, and also about the tone of the album out of this world

• Hey, dude,little late.
    I hope you like what I sent you.
    It's based on John Norum.
    If I make a version of kee marcello, I will send it to you next time.

• Hey, dude,little late.
    I hope you like what I sent you.
    It's based on John Norum.
    If I make a version of kee marcello, I will send it to you next time.

hey bro can you send me the rig?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio