Kemper Profiler Stage - Godin + LR Baggs guitar, sounds like distorted and noise gated

• Hi, anyone who can help me? I own a Kemper Profiler Stage and I'm happy with the sounds I get with my electric guitar. I bought a Godin Acousticaster last week with a LR Baggs preamp in it. When I plug it in and play a chord, the sound is distorted and it sounds like the noise gate jumps in and blocks the sound. I first changed the battery of the guitar and checked the electrics. No problems there. Then I tried it with the Acousticaster of my friend. Same problem. When I plugged the guitar into his Kemper Profiler (he owns a power rack), the guitar sounds fine. So it seems it's only on my Stage. I have a acoustic rig selected (I tried several rigs) and turned of the noise gate but no result. I read somewhere that it could be the output of the guitar, but the input light is green and with hard strokes it flashes orange sometimes but no red light or clipping.

Anyone who has suggestions?

• Hi Zappledan, I tried it with clean rigs and some acoustic rigs but it makes no difference. And the same profiles on the power rack don't have the problem when I use the Acousticaster.