Merry Xmass to the folks @ Kemper!

• I wanted to give a big thank you and to say Merry Xmass to all the Kemper folks!

To date, the support, attentiveness to users voices, and continued development of the profiler has been unparalleled and unlike anything else I have owned.

Thank you for all the hard work and please take a long well deserved break from the product development and bug fixes, and keep kicking ass next year!!

And also to all the guys/girls on this forum, you make this great place to come and forget about the outside world.

• Dayum. My nephew in-law committed suicide last night (Christmas Eve). Extra-tough for my brother in-law 'cause he lost his sister (the kid's mum) last year after a long battle with MS. Spending Christmas Day alone, as I always do, will be tricky. ;( Unfortunate that some who do such things "choose" these dates 'cause it guarantees tears at times like this when we all should be joyful. I'm grateful that a tough life has taught me to be thankful for what I have no matter how little it may be, fortunately. :saint:

Thank God there are still good people left in the world 'though (I'm lookin' at you, dear Kemperites!). Just knowing you're out there brightens my day... every day! You guys and the dudes at Kemper totally rock. 8)

Should be around 6AM Chrissie day now in Europe, with the poor ol' Yanks trailing another half a day behind, but when it hits you, please, for the love of God, make the most of what and who you have and have a relaxing, fun day and evening! I love you guys. Have I said that before? <3

[cue phantom site editor]

"Yeah Monkey Mon, you've only said it, like, 100 times. Perhaps we should edit the board's software to curb your enthusiasm for such things. I mean, we get it, mon." :D

• All my mojo sent to you and yours.

• My nephew in-law committed suicide last night (Christmas Eve)

That's terrible news. My thoughts are with you and the whole family.

Just knowing you're out there brightens my day... every day! You guys and the dudes at Kemper totally rock. 8)

This community is great and what the Kemper gives to us as well. Good to hear that this is comfort to you as well as it is for me in bad times. And joy in the good times for sure.

Thanks to all at Kemper and to this community here. Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2020!