Kemper Stage Profiler HARDFAULT error, won't boot up

• Hey everyone,

Just got my Kemper Stage about a month ago and recently it started sporadically hanging on the load screen. I would still get output but that first screen that says Kemper Profiler with the load bar wouldn't change to the interface screen. So I saw there was a firmware update and on Dec 22nd I updated it. Everything seemed to be fine and I practiced on it for about an hour after I updated it. However, this morning I turned it on and after the initial loading screen it just gave me the message in the photo. No amount of restarting has gotten past this and it isn't providing any sound output. I emailed Kemper support as the message instructs you to do. However, I was hoping someone in the forum might be of some assistance as I was planning on doing some recording during my holiday time off and I'm afraid no one will be responding to me until after that's done. I appreciate any input, thanks!

• I believe you can do a factory reset by holding the system button while starting the unit.

You’ll lose all the data on the unit, but if it isn’t working now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I kind of figured it will come to that. I'll wait out the rest of the day to see if I get a response from Kemper but I don't have high hopes.

• Thats the message I got with mine too BeastMountain-and no sound, then I got the sound working somehow, but now RM isnt working properly with the Kemper. The new editor part that showed the module blocks where you could edit effects etc. has gone and it only has the rigs part but no modules show graphically on the editor.

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote