Future of Kemper? 2020 and Beyond

• 2019 was huge for Kemper! Now that we have the Editor, the floor unit, and the Kemper Kabinet eventually on the way(2020?), are we nearing the end of big developments?

I've been here since 2012, and will remain until I can no longer play guitar. What a great ride!:love:

Hey, I'm not complaining at all! I'm thrilled beyond belief with Kemper.

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• If/when they do come out with a KPA MkII I’ll gladly upgrade. Until then I am perfectly happy with my Toaster/Remote combo. Almost 5 years for me on the Kemper platform and it’s been great.

• I love my rack, but was very disappointed with the Stage, owned 2 already which had to be sent back with issues, I haven't giving up, but waiting a few more months till hopefully it gets stable enough for me to trust it for live shows, the Stage is exactly what I wanted for a very long time! perfect for live gigs, and obviously sounds amazing like the other Kempers, and now with the Editor it will be very hard to beat, BUT it needs to be something we can trust! For my needs don't really need a MKII, unless they add synths, good acoustic simulator etc, the available versions do everything i need.

• Great 2019 for the KP community!! I am happy with the Kemper as it is, but I would love to see a roadmap like this:

1. Editor update: Graphic Equalizer, shall be a visual Equalizer. Better if the mouse could tweak the elliptical EQ graphic

2. New Overdrives, New Fuzzes, FreqOut stomp, Doubler Stomp (MIMIQ style),

3. Kemper Kone

4. A new head Profiler MKII, with two Profiles/Rigs routing (series, parallel), two stereo FX loops pre and post stack, USB audio in/out, dedicated aux-in, looper with memory or loop files synced with RM, innovate with a stereo tube powered version that does not color the sound, if such thing could exist. (like Synergy poweramp?)

• Knowing the M.O. of the company from a user's perspective, I'd say that these are things they'll always be aware of and working on, mate.

It must have been really-embarrassing, what happened with the early run/s of the Stage. Believe me, the staff would've lost a lot of sleep over it.

• To be honest, I am not sure why Kemper would release MK II unless there is another major breakthrough in profiling algorithm. Looking at history, CK may get "bored" with the amp and move to something else, like profiling singers:), but who knows.

I think we will see a minor OS updates in 2020 (getting 7.0 to rock solid state), and last but not least, Kemper cabinet.

• +1 On a Tube-powered FRFR cab

Why? I don't grasp what benefit this would give, as tubes are inherently NOT "FRFR".

If you're outputting the final signal with power amp and cabinet emulation already in the chain, I can't understand why you would want anything other than the flattest, most linear response you can get, i.e., the best monitor cabinet you can find.

On a more practical note, if you're going to carry tubes around, why not just use a tube amp in the first place?

• because there is still something in the way tubes warm up the sound.. and full range so you can still define cabinet types:)

If you have profiled a tube amp, then the "warmth" is already there.

Still not seeing it. You also have the problem that you are now sending a different signal to FOH than you are hearing onstage; I can't ever think of a situation where this would be good.

• Sorry, but in recent blind test demo,I could here the difference. Doesn't mean I love my Kemper any less

Oh, there's no question that you could certainly hear the difference, but now you have a different sound onstage than you are running to FOH. From my perspective, this defeats the purpose of using the KPA. YMMV, JMO, etc.

• For 2020, I would like a Klon Centaur distortion effect, a studio quality stereo double tracker effect to thicken up the sound and to get a wonderful twin guitar sound, an acoustic simulator effect, and two Kemper Kabinets!