Kemper Stage - Can't connect to Rig manager?

• Hi, So I got me my second Kemper this time the Stage model.

I've played for a couple of hours and done some profiling of my amps.

But now I tried to connect it to Rig Manager, but the stage can't be found at all?

Any suggestions?
    (can I upload my bought profiles from my computer to the stage with a USB-stick or something like that?)

The cable seems to be fine since i can use it with my Torpedo Live without any problems. I also used it before with my Kemper Toaster head.

I have also now checked if I can see the profiler under Mac OS USB units. And I can see it there.

Edited 3 times, last by Donatello ().

• Hi mate - I had a similar problem with mine - I ran a trouble shooter which reset the USB connection and that sorted it out

Joe

• Now i have restart the computer and changed the usb-port. Now I get this message in RM:
    A communication issue has occurred
    The USB connection in between your PROFILER and your computer is not stable. This might result is damaged or lost data.
    Pleas contact customer support.
    (I have already contacted the support by e-mail as suggested, but got no answer in a couple of days so far.)

• Now i have restart the computer and changed the usb-port. Now I get this message in RM:
    A communication issue has occurred
    The USB connection in between your PROFILER and your computer is not stable. This might result is damaged or lost data.
    Pleas contact customer support.
    (I have already contacted the support by e-mail as suggested, but got no answer in a couple of days so far.)

Unstable communication occurred in the first iterations of the 7.x firmware.

Which FW is your machine on?