Your 2019 in gear: What'd you get? What'd you sell?

• Bought my Kemper back in March. 2 Eastman SB59's. 3 Custom made guitars by Polar T. Another Eastman SB59 refinished by Polar T. A Mesa Road King 412. Headrush 108. 8 sets of custom humbucker pickups and another Peavey Delta Stomp Pedal. Bought a Kemper Stage but returned it.

Sold 2 Gibson R8's. 1 Gibson R9, 1 Fender SRV. A Bogner 212. Friedman JJ100 Head. Misc. Seymour Duncans. Gave away a MIM Telecaster and an Eleven Rack to a young kid who goes to school with my daughter who lost his gear in a fire.

This year's projection, another Kemper Stage if the bugs are worked out. A Marshall JVM410H. A custom made V Korina.

• Bought my Kemper back in March. 2 Eastman SB59's. 3 Custom made guitars by Polar T. Another Eastman SB59 refinished by Polar T. A Mesa Road King 412. Headrush 108. 8 sets of custom humbucker pickups and another Peavey Delta Stomp Pedal. Bought a Kemper Stage but returned it.

Sold 2 Gibson R8's. 1 Gibson R9, 1 Fender SRV. A Bogner 212. Friedman JJ100 Head. Misc. Seymour Duncans. Gave away a MIM Telecaster and an Eleven Rack to a young kid who goes to school with my daughter who lost his gear in a fire.

This year's projection, another Kemper Stage if the bugs are worked out. A Marshall JVM410H. A custom made V Korina.

Yes, very generous of you to give away your gear to someone in need, bravo.

Looks like you had a very heavy year gear-wise. Lots of buying and selling!

• Yes, very generous of you to give away your gear to someone in need, bravo.

Looks like you had a very heavy year gear-wise. Lots of buying and selling!

Yeah it was a very good year gear wise. A lot of what I sold made a lot of sense and funded all what I bought with money left over for this year. Lol. I am really happy with all that I was able to get this past year.

Thanks for the kudos on the gear I gave to that young man. He's very talented and was devastated losing his guitar and amp setup. When I heard about it, it was the right thing to do.