Calibration/recognition problem - Kemper Remote+Mission EP1-KP

• Hello!

I would like to use my recently bought Mission EP1-KP like in this video (9:27):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have follow the steps and i have also follow this other official video from Mission.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Actually, i have the pedal connected to the kemper remote via TS (jack mono from another pedalboard) wire, from pedal output 2 to remote input 6. I have follow whole steps from the videos but it does not work for me. I only have been able to configure the Pedal 6 in, as Switch mode and turn on/off the stomp effect (stomp D/wah effect in this case), but can not control the effect with the expression pedal.

I think that the problem is in the 'calibration' option. If i press the soft button or move up and down the expression pedal it does not do anything. If i press the switch on the pedal the progress bar from 'calibration', start loading very slow without touching the pedal.

Hope you can help me!

Regards

• I believe the calibration process described in the manual is wrong. I have posted a video about it with a solution a few years ago. I'll try to find it but I'm not at my computer right now.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Expression Pedals always need 3 Wire for the Poti inside. So as the secound video says Pedal out is output 1 for that you need a TRS (stereo Jack) Output 2 is the Switch out, this can be use to switch on / off a function. So if you like like both you have to connect both cables.

Be the force with you ;)

• I finally got my Ep-1 calibrated to both volume and pitch using two cables. (5 volume, 6 pitch) My problem is the volume is very slow to rise after dropping using the pedal. Anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

• i don’t understand what you are saying. Are you saying that the Pedal is plugged into input 5 on the Remote for volume and 6 for Pitch? That’s not how it works. One of these should be the pedal controlling Volume and Pitch. The other should be the toe switch which can be configured for various things such as turning the pitch on.

• i don’t understand what you are saying. Are you saying that the Pedal is plugged into input 5 on the Remote for volume and 6 for Pitch? That’s not how it works. One of these should be the pedal controlling Volume and Pitch. The other should be the toe switch which can be configured for various things such as turning the pitch on.

Thank you. This was helpful.