Top Jimi "Mississippi Mountain" Pack

• Rejoice! It's New Profile Day!!!

We're happy to announce our new pack, the "Mississippi Mountain" Pack from the Legendary Tones Series. This pack seeks to recreate the sounds heard on various recordings and live performances by Leslie West of Mountain. Get the real Mississippi Queen tone!

This pack contains the tone that so many have tried to duplicate over the years -- Leslie West's Mississippi Queen tone. The overdrive is the definition of fat and organic tube nirvana. One of the most legendary guitar tones of all time.

Profiles Included in this Pack:

'69 Woodstock, '70 Imaginary Western, '70 Mississippi Queen, '70 Yasgur, '71 Flowers, '71 Nantucket, '71 Nantucket Clean, '74 Twin Peaks

Amp Used During the Profiling Process: 1970 Sunn Coliseum PA head

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: 1973 Eminence 12" Alnico

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 2 to 6

Profile Type: Studio, Merged

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Demo Video

Profiles Available Here

-Jimi

• I just wanted to say that this is the only Top Jimi pack I have purchased, and this has been an absolute god-send profile for here in my studio!

This is a classic sound which I was worried might sound "old" now a days, but its fit so well on so many modern styles, and even with multiple guitarists it works well.

Whether using single coils, humbuckers, or of course using my P90 Les Paul Junior, it's been easily adaptable and just sounds fantastic.

Kudos!

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.