Adding Performances to Stage

• Hi All! I just got a Kemper Stage and am unable to sync with Rig Manager. I have updated everything to latest versions, registered the product, and made sure both owner names are the same exactly. How do I see my library in rig manager/editor? How do I add performances that I downloaded online to my Kemper stage? Thanks!

• You might want to try expanding your hierarchy list on the left or RM - ensure you're looking at the "Local" portion. If you don't see them there, try "importing" from your file (I assume when you downloaded any rigs/performances they went to your PC/Downloads folder so check there) into RM... then it's just a matter of syncing everything up when your stage is plugged in.

Alternatively, you could save them to a flashdrive and plug it straight into the kemper and import that way. I do it both ways, just depends on what works best at the time.

• Right, the performances are there and will add the profiles as well the same way (import from file). However, how do I pull up the loaded performances and sync with the stage? I can’t find them once on rig manager nor after USB load. Doesn’t seem to be syncing is all. Thanks!

• You can drag and drop and USB import rigs but not performances. You have to right click, copy and then selects a performance slot. Then right click and paste.

Unlike rigs, performances have specific memory locations and have to be treated differently.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• How would I take a downloaded performance and import it into my kemper? The USB stick doesnt load it seemingly and I cant seem to sync it with my rig manager. All the latest operating systems are in use. Owner names match as well. I can load profiles just not performances into my kemper stage. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!