2020 winter namm

• There is news about NAMM on there home page.

“We will have a completely new designed booth and new the now shipping-ready KEMPER Kabinet™ at the booth, the replacement KEMPER Kone™ speaker which brings the KEMPER™ Speaker Imprints to your already existing guitar cabinet, and of course there will be Rig Manger™ 3, a couple of tech and fx previews and a couple of interesting guests.”

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• when its shipping ready:thumbup:

i want to order now:)

where and when can i do this

I looked at Kemper online store but saw nothing ?, guess we will have to wait a day or two.

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• tech&fx-previews??

Any details about those??

No nothing, patience grasshopper ☺️

• Does anyone know how to get the acoustic simulator? Is it a rig or part of the next OS release?

I have the Fremen simulator that works OK but I expect the Kemper version to be better...

• Does anyone know how to get the acoustic simulator? Is it a rig or part of the next OS release?

I have the Fremen simulator that works OK but I expect the Kemper version to be better...

It's an effect. It will of course be made available in a future KAOS version
    :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• when its shipping ready:thumbup:

i want to order now:)

where and when can i do this

Spoke them at Namm..They said will start shipping in May (which will be the same time they have the software update ready for all the new speaker sims. The cabinet weighs nothing and sounds awesome. They are going to sell a TON of them.

• From Kemper's NAMM announcement, they would preview "a couple of tech and fx previews" along with the Kone, Kabinet & RM. Other than the acoustic sim, were there any other new effects to demo?

• interview but in German

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HW Reports.....

• Yay!

IPad-Editor on the horizon! This is big news to me.

"It will take some time", "It's a goal for the near future" to bring it to other platforms, says Oskar.

Great! I'm looking forward to it!

• Yay!

IPad-Editor on the horizon! This is big news to me.

"It will take some time", "It's a goal for the near future" to bring it to other platforms, says Oskar.

Great! I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah big news for me too but where did you hear this?, was it mentioned in the German video?, If so what did they say for the benefit of the non-German speakers.

• Yeah big news for me too but where did you hear this?, was it mentioned in the German video?, If so what did they say for the benefit of the non-German speakers.

Yes, it was mentioned in the German video.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112