2020 winter namm

• Thank goodness for HW. He actually asks the questions we want to hear! Is he starting to look like Phil Silvers with those glasses now:-)

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• IPad-Editor on the horizon!

while it would be nice to have RigManager on a tablet - and I would use an Android device! - I am a bit sceptical. Because Kemper would have to support other OS environments, that is: using additonal GUI and OS Apis. As far as I know, they are not using a common framework like QT bridging these very different enviroments. If Kemper did, it would be easily to support Linux systems (this is a main reason for me to have Windows booted instead of my preferred environment on PC).

• Quote from The Tupelo Flash

"

Just wandering.......

Will I be able to replace the 12" Speaker from My Headrush frfr 112 with the Kone ???

what is the opinion ?

"

As the Kone is a replacement for a regular guitar speaker in a cabinet

it should work if there is no tweeter or frequency-separating filter involved. Does the Headrush have a tweeter? I don`t know?

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

Edited once, last by hafi19 ().

• Thanks for taking the time to reply....

I am an Elderly Guitarist , getting use to modern Tech... I do not think the Headrush has a tweeter

will these photos help answer your questions ?

Thanks Once More for your time

• Hi - no worries, that is why we have the forum!

Unfortunately the Kone won't work as a replacement.

FRFR "108" means it has 1 8" speaker, and the Kone is a 12" speaker.

Apart from that, the "rectangular shape" above the speaker is the tweeter. You'd be better off selling the Headrush cab and buying the Kemper one,

Nice profile, but does it go to 11?