RM unintuitive when adding profiles to performances

• Hi all

I was wondering how you guys and gals use RM when creating performances expecially when recording. I tend to create the performance based on the Cubase song name, start auditioning profiles then when I find one copy and paste it to the performance slot (doesn't always automatically load) and name it the same as the track name (Mesa Dis 1 Verse Left etc)

Do you feel there is a more streamlined method to doing this?

I feel it would be great to be able to create a performance, select the given slot then when auditioning have the facility to right click and see a context menu that says:

Add to selected performance slot and move to next slot

Add to selected performance slow and make active.

Then give you the option of renaming the file and uploading it to the Kemper rather than keep it local.

This would mean you would not have to move outside of the RM local profiles window and may help create performances quickly.

Cheers.

• i find creating performances difficult, confusing and frustrating. I would definitely like to see an improved workflow.

my preference would be to browse rigs as normal but have the option to right click on any rig I like and have this bring up a performance sub menu which allows my to add the profile to performance X slot Y or even better open the performance list and let me navigate to wherever I want to add it. At the moment using two windows is the best solution but this is extremely flaky and unreliable. It also requires jumping back and forth between two windows. A contextual perfomance menu directly available in browse mode would be a massive improvement for my workflow.