Power Rack Master Volume Diabled??

• I have a Kemper Power Rack and have somehow disabled the master volume knob when playing into a cabinet. So the only way I can control the output volume is in the output menu by going into the power amp section and adjusting it there. Can someone help me get them linked again?

• Output Volumes and Output Volume Link

Within the Output Section you can find individual volumes for different physical outputs.

When you press the correspondent "Link" soft button in "Output Volumes" or "Output AddOns", you can link, or unlink, the respective volume to the MASTER VOLUME knob.

Any linked volumes will be controlled by the MASTER VOLUME knob, without having to enter the Output Section again.

You can link more than one volume to Master Volume – all linked volumes will be adjusted relatively to each other.

All output volumes can still be controlled individually by soft knobs in the Output Section. An obvious live application is to unlink the MAIN OUTPUT connected to the main mixing desk of the venue – this means you can now change the volume of your monitor signal, or headphones, while the all-important main signal remains unchanged.