output volumes while recording

• hey folks, happy new year!

Have my kemper stage now for e few months, and started recording with it for our band. I just want to record, one mono main output channel and one dry signal (for reamping afterwards)

I understand you can either connect an XLR or Jack for the main output.

And for the direct out, I use the Send1 channel to the audio interface.

My problem was, the direct out was comming in to strong on volume. So I tried to change this in the output menu, by changing de output volume of the Send1.

But this seems not to be active in the menu, and it didn't change anything at the incomming volume when recording.

At first, all volumes were linked at the main volume knob and would change simultaneously, but now, everything has a different level.

Strangely, when I started recording e new session, the direct in suddenly came in very low volume, and the main out came in very strong, and wasn't able to bring it down untill a certain level, using the main volume knob.

Long story short, how do I controle these volumes for recording? Any idea why the Send1 volume seems to be non-active. Or should I just level all the volumes to the main knob? And how do I do this.

Can anybody help? Thanks

• Welcome. I only link master Volume to monitor out. All othere volueme levels are set via Output menu. For the main outs I also use the -12 dB switch. No issues so far (Powered Rak and Toaster) should me the same with the stage. You might also want to look in the manual for the options of output settings.

Best regards Tom