New User

• Can someone please recommend a mixer that could sit between my un-powered Kemper and my FRFR Speaker, i could then mix in a backing track as the fx on the Kemper is used for my Looper. I have a budget of £150

• Does´nt Kemper have a "Alternative Input" on the back ? Can´t see any "FX input" ....

Or is it the "Alternative input" you mean ?? :/

What kind of FRFR do you have ? Many of them have Aux-input for different sources.

( Mic , Line )

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Sorry i do mean the alternative input alone with the send which i have my Boss RC10r connected to (also supplies the drums) i can't seem to also connect my laptop to the Kemper at the same time to provide backing track etc so i thought about a small mixer perhaps.

My FRFR is the new Laney 112 FRFR which does have a MP3 input but you have to control the level from the laptop etc and at night i am restricted to headphones so a mixer seemed the best idea but there are so many on the market i was just looking for a recommendation from someone who has a particular model.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply.

• OK , try second hand market , sheap small analog mixers are easy to find.

I use a Soundcraft spirit folio 12 channel for "all" my keyboards. Good sound.

Treble , sweep mid , bass , lo cut @ 100 Hz and 2 Aux send.

19" rack model.

There´s a "Spirit folio lite" right now on "fleaBay" for £30

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.