Standby switch, or is this already avail in some capacity?

• Folks...

I may be simply ignorant of this, but I would like to see a standby switch, or something equivalent.

For example, for some of my guitars with high output pickups combined with a high gain profile, I get unwanted noise/feedback. For example, when I'm done playing, I'll roll my guitar volume down and put my guitar on the stand, and then need to immediately go to the Kemper and change the profile to a low gain profile, otherwise I get unwanted noise.

Is there already a way to cut the output power, without changing any of the settings such as volume or the profile?

Thx!

Love my Kemper Stage!

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago

• Do you use the audio-loop from your Kemper ?

If not you kann use the looper at slot X, without a return loop its like a kill switch.

I modified my expression pedal (volume pedal) I changed the temporary switch to a toggleswitch.

This shortens the potentiometer output with a 100 Ohm resistor to ground.

So it simulate a heel position. Volumen 0.

Be the force with you ;)

• Thx, but I do not use the audio loop. However the other option mentioned above sounds like a winner to me!

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago

• I switch to tuner mode with "Mute Signal" enabled.

That does the job perfectly.

Dude!

This sounds like it will be perfect, I'll give it a shot! Yeah, I've been a little annoyed that I can still hear the signal while tuning, as I prefer not to. Of course.....this is a Kemper! Had I thought about it for more than 2 seconds I would have realized there would be a way to mute the audio as you mentioned. Problem should be solved! Thx bro!

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago