Request: Variable Speed Rotary Stomp

• Low speed is too flange-y. High speed is pretty frantic - good for some stuff but not most.

There's no reason that the speed can't be variable within limits for "slow" and "fast," or infinitely variable between the two. Just about every "real" stomp pedal with a rotary emulator offers some kind of speed adjustment.

Thanks!

Too many guitars, not enough strings!

• it has been asked for many times already but ckemper doesn’t seem to like the idea as that’s not how a real Leslie works. However, even real Leslie cab can still be tweaked and there are more rotating speakers than just the Leslie. also many people want to use a Rotary effect as a unique effect in its own roght rather than just a faithful recreation of one specific Leslie model. I predict this will be added at some point in the future.

• it has been asked for many times already but ckemper doesn’t seem to like the idea as that’s not how a real Leslie works. However, even real Leslie cab can still be tweaked and there are more rotating speakers than just the Leslie. also many people want to use a Rotary effect as a unique effect in its own roght rather than just a faithful recreation of one specific Leslie model. I predict this will be added at some point in the future.

To be fair, the Profiler doesn't work a like a traditional guitar amp. 8o But I see where CK's coming from.

• The ramp speed transition from slow to fast is also missing and would be greatly appreciated if added. I think the KPA Leslie is one of the best sounding simulations which is why a full featured is something people want. It’s so close!

These profiles go to 11!