Gilmour and Pink Floyd rigs

• many thanks to all of you guys I love this forum it is indeed extremely helpful.

I have one more question

In the output section what is the proper way to set all the parameters?

I have a non powered Kemper version that is connected through a presonus quantum interface via S/PDIFand to some JBL powered monitors.

Right now I have them set like this:

S/PDIF master stereo main output master stereo and I have no idea how to set monitor output and direct output.

Any trick you guys can share will be greatly appreciated since I'm new as I can be with digital toys.

Thanks again

• In the output section what is the proper way to set all the parameters?

it's mainly about adapting your monitors to your kemper ( monitor output)

I's suggest not to use pure cabinet , use spdiff connectivity instead of XLR or JAck (both side 48 KHz) , I use space around 2

SPDIF out link

Then adjust your tone on monitor output EQ ( mine is set like this on HS7 monitors : bass +2 middle -1.5 treble -0.8 for instance )

• Waraba,

I set it this morning before work the way you suggested on the toaster, and it sounds much better already, thank you a bunch for that.

My monitors are the JBL LSR 308 any idea on how should I set these?. Like db mines or plus volume etc...

I will purchase some really good monitors soon enough, any suggestions on these?

• You can purchase the Hiwatt of David Gilmour from The Amp Factory . Sound awesome

wow wow wow!!!!

Fivixx I purchased the HW from TAF as you recommended and I'm 100% stunned!!!! I love the sound of it!

Thanks very much for your suggestion.

Now I just need to find the right FX to get the sound I'm looking for.

Cheers and thanks again.

• wow wow wow!!!!

Fivixx I purchased the HW from TAF as you recommended and I'm 100% stunned!!!! I love the sound of it!

Awesome!! I did not know that Andy profiled an actual Gilmour amp. What a gem.

Some ideas about using FXs. on this profile:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yep looks like on his bio that he growed up with Gilmour.

I put a copressor in front of the HW and I adjusted the compressor in the actual Amp at about 6.8 Delay and reverb it sound fantastic for a basic clean Gilmour sound, obviously it depends on the song you are looking for you can add rotary speackers, phaser, univibe, distortion etc....

I'm so happy I found this amp and I'd like to thank everyone on this forum because as guitars playerd we know how frasturating is to get the exact sound you are looking for.

Cheers to all and rock on!!!

Don't brake the silence if you can't make it better!!!

• Awesome thread. A very long time ago I had a go at playing Time, I still have that amp (HK Statesmen) I cant wait to profile it. I hope I can get a similar tone. Used a maxon compressor, maxon od9, ibanez delay, can’t remember if I made use of the huge old electric mistress or stone. Imight be a shitty bedroom player weekend warrior but I do love trying to get the tone. I so love this Kemper lark, cant wait to retire. Will be grabbing some stuff from this thread ?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Waraba,

I set it this morning before work the way you suggested on the toaster, and it sounds much better already, thank you a bunch for that.

My monitors are the JBL LSR 308 any idea on how should I set these?. Like db mines or plus volume etc...

I will purchase some really good monitors soon enough, any suggestions on these?

You should get a great tone out of these JBL already.

About the monitour out EQ, you have to do it by ear : tame some trebles , enhance basses or the opposite according to your room.

Just choose one of the your best profiles, play your guitar and adjust until your satisfied , both on clean and dist profile.

Save the settings as a preset output & you're done.

• Another good one...

External Content youtu.be

• Here's the best i could do , quite hard to get his exact tone.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Here's the best i could do , quite hard to get his exact tone.

External Content www.youtube.com

Awesome that’s better than Gilly ✌️??

• Listened to the demos of Money , Comfortably numb, they don't sound like the Gilmour tones unfortunately.. Would love to find some good ones

I understand. Those demos are of the first oldiest profiles I 've buyed the update of the new 2021 profiles . I contacted the seller is very helpful and offers customized profiles on request included in the price. All the new updates are sent for free. It also sends updated audio demos upon request. I love this. For my the best.