Clean Sense - How is it stored

• Hi Community,

can somebody please explain, how the clean sense Parameter is stored?

- In browser mode and when using a single RIG: Is the cleans sense paramter stored with the choosen rig?

- In performance mode: Is ist stored for the individial Slot/rig or is it stored for the total Performance

Or is the behaviour totally different from aboves description?

Thanks to all who answer!

Hannes

• The clean sense is set in the INPUT section of the profiler and is independent of rigs and performances once you LOCK the INPUT section to lock the clean sense value. Once you lock it, all rigs and performances use this clean sense value.

• yes, it is stored with the individual rig; unless you have it locked in which case it it applies to every rig in browse mode.

i’m not sure about performance mode. Browse and Performance are independent of each of but I don’t know if its per slot or per performance. It should be easy enough to check though.

i leave mine locked all the time in both browse and and performance modes.

• Bear in mind that even though clean sens is in the input section it actually applies to the output volume! Therefore keep an eye on the output led in a rig when adjusting this parameter, you do not want any yellow or red there as this means hard clipping is occurring.