Neural Quad Cortex

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a comparison video with Neural Granophyre vs Kemper Granophyre!!!What do you think..??

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a comparison video with Neural Granophyre vs Kemper Granophyre!!!What do you think..??

That's not a comparison. That's a nerfed Kemper profile against their product. If they want to do a comparison then get the Kemper to profile the Neural then see the comparison..

• I'm really excited for the QC - I'm in the second wave of pre-orders. My concern is similar to the plugins though, and as dmatthews mentions above - all demos are all CHUGGCHUGGAWAAAAAAAHHHHH. Completely loses nuances in demos, and it just seems a competition to show how heavy it can sound.

• I'm really excited for the QC - I'm in the second wave of pre-orders. My concern is similar to the plugins though, and as dmatthews mentions above - all demos are all CHUGGCHUGGAWAAAAAAAHHHHH. Completely loses nuances in demos, and it just seems a competition to show how heavy it can sound.

You're right. But who has more videos on YT with ampsims, kempers, axe-fx? So this is expected.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• This comparison is a bad joke. Take a good plugin and take a bad-mediocre kemper profile and voila, the plugin sounds better. Everyone here can do that. Oh, and I love the first guy's comment:D "Just watching the wave profiles it's easy to see the Kemper is way more compressed.." I mean if you can't see the difference between a DI track and a processed track, maybe you shouldn't comment at all and he can't be guitar player either.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Edited 2 times, last by GearJocke ().

• I don't understand what's the matter if a simple guy just do a simple comparison!!its not a pro comparison obviously!!I used 8 profiles from the Granophyre pack against the Neural plugin..one guy above is saying that to do a comparison you should take a profile from the neural. First of all I DIDN'T try or wanted to match the sound but I wanted to find wich one was more organic and has this amp sound. If anyonewant to match the sound should profile the vst..!no problem..I did it to enjoy the sound and anyone could tell his preferences. Mine is the Kemper..it sounds better and you can understand this from the second part of the recorded tracks, the fast riff. The Kemper sounds better, more organic, I expeced to be more obvious but it didn't!!Also I play metal, I recorded simple chords with gain about 5-6 out of 10 and a faster part..Sinmix do the same but he is a pro..ok !! I am not telling this to compare myself with Sinmix..but complaining for everything? come on..its not the 3rd world war, its a videofor fun and maybe someone could find it helpful!!And also where is the problem with the noobs..

Edited 4 times, last by GeoZorbas ().

• I don't understand what's the matter if a simple guy just do a simple comparison!!its not a pro comparison obviously!!I used 8 profiles from the Granophyre pack against the Neural plugin..one guy above is saying that to do a comparison you should take a profile from the neural. First of all I DIDN'T try or wanted to match the sound but I wanted to find wich one was more organic and has this amp sound. If anyonewant to match the sound should profile the vst..!no problem..I did it to enjoy the sound and anyone could tell his preferences. Mine is the Kemper..it sounds better and you can understand this from the second part of the recorded tracks, the fast riff. The Kemper sounds better, more organic, I expeced to be more obvious but it didn't!!Also I play metal, I recorded simple chords with gain about 5-6 out of 10 and a faster part..Sinmix do the same but he is a pro..ok !! I am not telling this to compare myself with Sinmix..but complaining for everything? come on..its not the 3rd world war, its a videofor fun and maybe someone could find it helpful!!And also where is the problem with the noobs..

It's all good, and you did a lot of work. This is appreciated.

No worries mate!:)

It was a joke - everyone besides a SinMix are noobs :P ;)(I am not good at jokes.)