Neural Quad Cortex

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• 'went over to the gearpage to watch several of today's reviews..and some lads over there try to blame this @Fluff guy for the quad reviews till yet sounding not to good..but it is not his fault..

Still wait for the Thorn review.Till yet..not impressed at all..

And every new preset another guitar.............. it is necessary ? xD

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• I thought so too based on the youtube video. I listened to the wav files after that though and the kemper sounded closer.

I mostly agree. Neither the kemper nor QC are perfect, but I do think the kemper is closer in this test. Listening to the wavs, the QC has a noticeable cocked wah tone to it and is a bit brighter than the amp; whereas, the kemper is a bit congested in the low-mids.

• I read the youtube comments, and it sounds like Rhett may have uploaded the same file twice for the kemper and amp files.

I looked at the inner contents of the files though, and it seems like they're different. To me they didn't sound identical.

We'll see if Rhett says one way or the other.

Edited 2 times, last by FlyingPig ().

• All I can say from the vids is..sounds good.But nothing which makes me go "wow".

I will wait a year or so.And then I will take a look around for what we have here after the hype-dust settles down..