Neural Quad Cortex

• I had a thought I just realized about an hour ago while playing with some different profiles and switching cabs, playing with amp settings and various levels of boosting high to low gain plus some eq tweaking here and there, and it's something I feel might have been over looked.

For the most part, any of us can make just about any setup sound great or good enough for live use or the studio plus or minus some extremities.

So, to me, at this point, it's all about how it sounds and feels with some good headphones and if that meets or exceeds what I have now then I'm all for it, and could care less about anything else because at the end of the day, no matter what anyone says, I'll be able to make great sounds with it through monitors or some kind of amp/frfr setup loudly.

But, if the headphone tone and feel isn't there, then that to me will be the biggest let down/ mood killer.

• The truth is on the way ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude is trying to make a living, and have some fun doing it. His business model, giving away a bunch of free stuff, is also kinda nice. I own some but I don’t use ‘em, but I don’t see a problem with him being him. I’m seeing people here and on TGP criticize how he looks and what his voice sounds like—really!?—and it reminds me of when people who didn’t own Kempers would criticize CK’s “personality” and second-guess his business decisions etc. etc. You really can’t win on the internet, but it still surprises me every time.

• Piggybacking off what creative360 has already said — HW (ToneJunkie) is one of the most generous, prolific, and (dare I say) important content/profile creators in the entire Kemperverse. Not only does he consistently make great-sounding stuff, but he is so giving of his time, knowledge, packs, and performances. And, if you're in the market for paid profiles, dude routinely offers 100%-off codes (as in, your entire cart is free) as part of his regular promotions.

So yeah — let him make the occasional hype video! I'm personally pretty excited. Knowing TJ's hopped on the QC train is going to cause many of us to consider going cross-platform.

• Some sounds

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• Piggybacking off what creative360 has already said — HW (ToneJunkie) is one of the most generous, prolific, and (dare I say) important content/profile creators in the entire Kemperverse. Not only does he consistently make great-sounding stuff, but he is so giving of his time, knowledge, packs, and performances. And, if you're in the market for paid profiles, dude routinely offers 100%-off codes (as in, your entire cart is free) as part of his regular promotions.

So yeah — let him make the occasional hype video! I'm personally pretty excited. Knowing TJ's hopped on the QC train is going to cause many of us to consider going cross-platform.

Yes 100% I use his stuff everyday and hes a cool dude as well,,

• No hype here! All killer, no filler.

External Content youtu.be

• "Will not kill Kemper. I have some videos coming out about this but , It's a cool unit."

HW in response to the direct question.

In all honesty HW sounded like HW when he played. Not worse. Not better.

• "Will not kill Kemper. I have some videos coming out about this but , It's a cool unit."

HW in response to the direct question.

In all honesty HW sounded like HW when he played. Not worse. Not better.

In my opinion, this hype was fueled by people blindly staring at some of their beliefs. It's a decent device that delivers what it promised.