Custom profiles requests?

• Hi everyone!

Here is one question I have: Would anyone here consider making custom profiles for those who would need them?

I find there are a lot of great free profiles in the rig exchange page, but only a very small amount of them fit my tastes (yes I am very picky)

I would like to make my own profiles, but the problem is I don't own the amps I'd like to profile and I don't know anyone who does.

So I am wondering: Could we post requests for particular profiles so the people who possess the amps could make them if they want?

I would consider giving money for it. Or all my gratitude if they don't care about it :)

I don't know if anybody already had this idea before, but if not, maybe we could all put our requests here?

So concerning myself, I would love having profiles of the following amps:

Friedman BE-100

Soldano SLO-100

Suhr PT-100

Custom Audio OD-100 SE+

For the cab, any 412 V30 should work (preferably Marshall, Bogner or ENGL), and for the mics, 1 or 2 SM57, or SM57+R121, or SM57+MD421

But most important of all, the amp settings:

Gain : Between 4 and 6 (depending on the amp)

Bass: 5

Mids : 6-7

Treble : 6-8

Presence : 6

Master : 5

(basically, almost everything to the middle position but maybe just a little more of mids, treble, and presence). Tight organic high gain sound with good mids and just enough gain. NO ADDED PEDALS. I could send a line recording of my guitar to help making the profile if it can help.

I have no idea if my question is appropriate since I don't post here often, but it would be great to find some help here :)

All the best,

Alex