Marty Friedman lead profiles

• Hi all,

having lots of fun with Megadeth songs, can't find Marty Friedman lead profiles in the RigExchange tho. Managed to find yet one MF profile so far that was done (unexpectedly) using a Mesa Dual Rec.
    Will be very thankful for (free) profiles of the Bogner Triple Giant, Crate Blue Voodoo, CAE 3+ SE preamp, ENGL Inferno .
    Thanks!

Edited once, last by Damael ().

• Mattfig has a great megadeth pack. Rhythm and lead.

I do have Mattfig's Freebie Pack 'Deth , but it only includes Dave's rhythm and Dave's lead. The other pack you're probably referring to is not free, and I thought I'd like to tinker with available free profiles first.

• So in the end, I bought a pack from Bighairyprofiles and a pack from Mattfig as advised. I couldn't get the right rhythm or lead tones from the BHP pack, and Matt's profiles were there. All truth be said they took some tweaking but that could be my guitars, or that Matt used a clone of the preamp not the original model. Still they definitely deliver.
    The only profile from the BHP pack that sounds better in my circumstance is that short acoustic lead from Holy Wars.

• Managed to find yet one MF profile so far that was done (unexpectedly) using a Mesa Dual Rec.

I've already forgotten about this myself but, experimenting with amps I found that the Mesa Road King II in the Vintage mode can get in that field. The Road King being a descendant of the Mesa Rec, there's definitely something in this