Requests for Rig Manager

• Hello. I hope some of the developers read this. I’d like to ask for the sort order of folder items to be consistently maintained in Rig Manager. Ideally, I think each folder should remember its selected sort order, but at the very least, maintain a global sort order for all folders. And please, make a refresh after an edit, so that the edited item immediately appears in its correct position according to the sort order.

Also, I’d love to have the columns automatically resize to fit all contents. I’m always having to resize something in order to be able to read the column’s contents.

Thanks!

• I also write my wishlist in this new thread:

The RM Folder should have some additional buttons similar to the Windows Explorer or Mac Finder (previous, Next, etc.) to navigate easier between the folders and Rigs

I have also sudden RM crashes when I drag and drop a Rig to another folder. Unfortunately I couldn't analyze it more detailed yet.

The search function does not work when I search e.g. in the Rig Packs Folder for "Keller" it doesn't find the Gundy Keller Rigs.

I hope these are not operating errors from myself

I'm also aware that we are still on RM Beta

zuviel thread macht blead

• Also, a bit more depth allowed in the folder structure would be nice. It doesn’t need 256 levels but I’ve hit the limit in its current state for the type of organization that I want.